- World’s Largest revolving Tri-Vision.
- Fronts I-85 entering the city of Atlanta.
- Measures 60 feet tall by 55 feet wide and is secured to the
exterior side of the entire building.
- Twenty-four hour halide lighting.
- Animation! The Wall & Peach rotate together every 7 seconds.
- The Wall has 302,962 impressions daily. DEC – 204,499.
Size Does Matter
Spectacular Displays are unique media opportunities that offer advertisers unequaled creative flexibility. These displays are typically much larger than billboards and incorporate various features such as video animation, mechanical movement, dimensional capability, and neon enhancements. When these displays are located in high-traffic areas, advertisers have the opportunity to break through traditional outdoor advertising clutter and impact consumers in a memorable way.